Daily Diving / Puerto Ayora
Galapagos is one of those unique places for scuba divers. Its ocean currents bring a lot of marine wildlife easy to see along the tour. “You haven’t experienced the Galapagos until you see what’s below the water!”
Terrandes Adventure offers PADI designed programs to allow guests to experience the thrill of scuba diving in a safe and fun environment. This diving package was designed by pro divers for divers highlighting the best the Galapagos has to offer. It is necessary a comprehensive underwater experience for the adventurous divers who want to take back home unforgettable memories.
The sea surrounding the Galapagos is a meeting place of surface and deep currents that give these ecosystems singular wealth, with animals coming from the four cardinal points. The waters of the archipelago have the right conditions for the prolific reproduction of both resident and migratory sea life.
Thousands of species of marine invertebrates swim in the seas of Galapagos. The marine reserve is also a congregation point for 24 species of sea mammals, including two endemic species: the Galapagos sea lion and the Galapagos fur seal. There are also humpback whales, killer whales and dolphins.
Galapagos Marine Reserve is a paradise for scuba diving; an adventure sport that let us become part of the undersea world, swimming with harmless manta rays, graceful sea turtles, sea lions whizzing past like torpedoes, multicolored fish that curiously check out the divers and in the north of the archipelago the giant whale sharks.
Adventure yourself in Gordon Rocks one of the most visited dive sites for day tours out of Puerto Ayora. You can observe hammerhead sharks, Galapagos sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, sea turtles, schools of fishes, sea lions, and fur seals. The underwater walls of the rocks have a high abundance of sessile organisms creating a spectacular color array.
Monday: AM Zona NE Seymour / PM Los Gemelos (G) – Gordon Rocks
Tuesday: AM Mosquera – Mosquera Sur / PM Daphne Menos
Wednesday: AM Gordon Rocks / PM CC Fausto Llerena
Thursday: AM Canal Seymour / PM Mosquera Sur
Friday: AM Daphne Menor / PM CC Fausto Llerena
Saturday: AM Canal Seymour / PM Mosquera Sur
Sunday: AM Bartolomé Punta / PM Cousin Rocks
- Itineraries and programme are subject to change without previous notice due mainly to readjustment of the National Park policies and regulations, weather conditions, seasonal changes or safety reasons.
- Night diving allowed in selected locations only
- All rentals and Nitrox are subject to a 12% IVA (VAT) tax
- All payments on board cash only
- Diving equipment
- Two tank dives
- Land and marine transportation to the dive sites.
- Passenger Insurance on board.
- Bilingual dive guides (according to regulation of the Galapagos National Park – a naturalist guide dive master of the Marine Reserve with 8 passengers assisted by a dive master)
- Snacks and Lunch
- Personal expenses