Galapagos 5 Days
City of nature and charm
Puerto Ayora is the largest town in the Galapagos Islands. It is on the southern side of Santa Cruz Island and is connected by road and ferry to the airport on Baltra Island. Puerto Ayora is the main port of entrance to the Archipelago; you can find excellent handicrafts, jewelry shops, art galleries, restaurants, bikes, kayaks, diving and snorkeling for rent. In a walking distance, is found the Charles Darwin Foundation Headquarters; where you will find the conservation efforts of the foundation and the National Park.
Galapagos 5 Days
Day 1: Transfer to hotel visiting Highlands “Rancho Primicias” & Twin Craters / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 2: Tortuga Bay / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 3: Full day navigable tour / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 4: Bay Tour / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 5: Transfer to airport
Rates: From $1100.00
- Visit two islands
- Accommodation according to your hotel category with private bathroom and daily breakfast
- Detailed meals (4 Breakfast, 1 Lunch)
- All transfers (in & out from airports in Galapagos)
- Day & half day tours (sharing basis)
- Speed boats in sharing basis
- Bilingual – naturalist certified guides
- Snorkel equipment, towels
- Air tickets to – from / Galapagos
- Galapagos Transit Control Card $20.00 per person (adults and children)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100.00 per adult / $50.00 per child under 12 years, to be paid in cash upon arrival in Galápagos
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- For local holidays and high season supplements may apply.
- In some hotels you can choose the room with an ocean view, it has an additional cost but you can check if there is availability.
- Triple room applies for two adults and 1 child up to 12 years old.
- Departures every day
- We recommend you to arrive in Galapagos on the first flight