Visiting the local food markets in the city is where we can appreciate the many different products of the land and sea that Ecuador has to offer. All of them fresh or just caught gather together in vibrant markets where colorful vegetables mixed with penetrating aromas and flavors.
We visit today one of these traditional markets and go along to explore them furthermore as we shop for local ingredients that will be an essential part of our typical Ecuadorian Lunch, that we along with a chef or host will teach you and learn how to make and prepare our local menu. This is a hands-on experience and hopes to be a delicious day.
- Spanish – English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Private services
- Lunch & snacks
- Visit to a local market
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Medical and Travel Insurance
What to bring?
- Sunhat + Sunblock
- Walking Shoes/Sneakers or Tennis shoes
- Comfortable clothes in layers (jeans,t-shirt, sweater and a jacket)
- Small bag to carry a camera, sunblock, wallet, water (to keep everything safe)
- Rain Jacket
- All prices are per person
- Guides in other languages like Italian, German and French are available under request and with a supplement