Perú at Glance 5 Days
Perú at Glance 5 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Lima´s airport / Hotel Accommodation in Lima
Day 2: AM Flight to Cusco / Transfer to Hotel / PM City tour Cusco / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 3: AM Visit the Sacred Valley / Textile center Awanacancha / Town of Pisac / PM Town of Ollantaytambo / Town of Chinchero / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 4: AM Aguas Calientes / Macchu Picchu / PM Return to Cusco / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 5: AM Flight to Lima for international connection
Rates: From $820.00
- Transfer in and out from / to Lima and Cusco.
- Meals (4 Breakfast, 1 Lunch)
- Lodging for 4 nights at selected hotels + breakfast.
- HD City Tour Cusco and nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca – Pucara.
- FD Sacred Valley: Awanacancha + Pisac Market + Ollantaytambo Fortress.
- FD Machu Picchu: Expedition or Voyager Class Train from Ollanta.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local speaking guide in English
- Personal assistance
- Flight tickets
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any extra activities not detailed in the program
- Train Vistadome supplement $45.00 per pax
- Overweight in Luggage
- Not specified meals
- Tours mentioned in Regular services (SIB) in Spanish or English.
- Prices are in American Dollars per person.
- Prices may be subject to variations at any time without previous notification.
- Prices are not valid during Dakar (06 – 17 January), Easter (April 18/19), The Inti Raymi in Cusco – Jun 22nd to 26th, Pan American Games (July 26 – Aug 11), National Holidays (July 28/29), Christmas (24/25 Dec) and New Year. Ask for prices.
- Train tickets are not refund.
- Booking cancellation and voidance (or parts of it) are subject to penalties and administrative charges.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to timetable variations in: international and domestic flights, trains, buses, delay in rivers and lakes due to weather conditions, social unrest or natural catastrophes and technical malfunction (planes). If that is the case, the best alternative will always be sought to the passengers. Additional charges will be paid by the passenger.