Perú Gourmet 8 Days
Perú Gourmet 8 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Lima´s airport / Hotel Accommodation in Lima
Day 2: AM Market of Lima / Restaurant in Miraflores / PM Back to hotel / Hotel Accommodation in Lima
Day 3: AM Flight to Cusco / Morning at leisure in Cusco / PM City tour Cusco / Hotel Accommodation Cusco
Day 4: AM Transfer to Lamay / Arrival and transfer to the Community Huchuy Qosqo / PM Visit Pisac Archeological Complex / Hotel Accommodation in Sacred Valley
Day 5: AM Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo / Hotel Accommodation in Sacred Valley
Day 6: AM Return to Cusco / Terraces of Moray / The Maras Salt / Chincheros town / PM Time at leisure / Hotel Accommodation Cusco
Day 7: AM Flight to Lima / Arrival and transfer to hotel / PM Free afternoon
Day 8: AM Transfer to Hotel to take international connection flight
Rates: From $1350.00
- Transfer in / out in Lima y Cusco.
- Meals (6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch)
- 07 Nights of accommodation + breakfast.
- Gastronomic Tour in Lima.
- HD Cathedral + Qoricancha: Qenqo, Puca Pucará, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman fortress.
- FD Andes flavors in Huchuy Qosqo community + lunch + Pisac Ruins.
- FD Machu Picchu excursion: Expedition Train or Voyager class from Ollanta.
- HD Chincheros + Maras Salt + Terraces of Moray.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal assistance.
- Flight tickets
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any extra activities not detailed in the program
- Overweight in Luggage
- Not specified meals
- Tours mentioned in Regular services (SIB) in Spanish or English.
- Prices are in American Dollars per person.
- Prices may be subject to variations at any time without previous notification.
- Prices are not valid during Dakar (06 – 17 January), Easter (April 18/19), The Inti Raymi in Cusco – Jun 22nd to 26th, Pan American Games (July 26 – Aug 11), National Holidays (July 28/29), Christmas (24/25 Dec) and New Year. Ask for prices.
- Train tickets are not refund.
- Booking cancellation and voidance (or parts of it) are subject to penalties and administrative charges.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to timetable variations in: international and domestic flights, trains, buses, delay in rivers and lakes due to weather conditions, social unrest or natural catastrophes and technical malfunction (planes). If that is the case, the best alternative will always be sought to the passengers. Additional charges will be paid by the passenger.