Isabela II Yacht
(Capacity: 40 passengers)
Yacht Isabela II offers the perfect, intimate space for exploring the Galapagos Islands in comfort. Measuring just a little over 183 feet (55 meters), this three-deck vessel has 20 cabins that sleep up to 40 guests, with several indoor and outdoor communal spaces that give guests the opportunity to revel in the mesmerizing views of the Galapagos Islands. The latest in sustainable technology also gives Yacht Isabela II the added advantage of protecting the delicate Galapagos ecosystem that it navigates around.
Northern Islands: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Monday to Friday
Monday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
Tuesday: AM Santiago Island: Puerto Egas / PM Chinese Hat Islet
Wednesday: AM Genovesa Island: Prince Philip’s Steps / PM Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay
Thursday: AM Santa Fe Island / PM Santa Cruz Island: Punta Carrion
Friday: AM Baltra Island: Baltra airport
Rates: From $3820.00
Western Islands: 5 Days / 4 nights
Thursday to Monday
Thursday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station
Friday: AM Bartolome Island / PM Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
Saturday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill / PM Santiago Island, James Bay: Salt Mine
Sunday: AM Isabela Island: Punta Vicente Roca / PM Fernandina Island: Punta Espinoza
Monday: AM Baltra Island: Airport
Rates: From $3820.00
Southeastern Galapagos Itinerary:
7 Days / 6 Nights
Friday to Thursday
Friday: AM Baltra Island: Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Las Bachas
Saturday: AM San Cristobal Island: Cerro Colorado / PM San Cristobal Island: Punta Pitt
Sunday: AM Española Island: Gardner Bay / PM Española Island: Punta Suarez
Monday: AM Floreana Island: Cormorant Point / PM Floreana Island: Post Office Bay & Baroness Cove
Tuesday: AM Isabela Island: Punta Moreno / PM Fernandina Island: Punta Mangle
Wednesday: AM Eden Islet / PM North Seymour Island
Thursday: AM Baltra Island: Airport
Rates: From $5142.00
- All meals
- Bilingual naturalist guides
- Conferences and lectures
- Visits to the islands mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation to / from the airport in Galapagos on cruise arrival and departure dates
- Snorkelling equipment
- Internet (via computer station, low-bandwidth)
- Onboard Medical Assistance
- Luggage handling
- Airline tickets to/from Galapagos **Upon request, airline tickets can be included
- Galapagos National Park admission fee ($100 per person, subject to changes without previous notice)**
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos ($20 per person, subject to changes without previous notice)*
- Wet suits (available for rent)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages *** (you can also ask your destination expert to include a drinks package in your quote. Ask us about all the available options we have for you!)
- Gifts and additional ítems
- Fuel Surcharge
- Wi-Fi Internet (Intermittent and low-bandwidth. Available for and additional fee)
**Upon request, airline tickets can be included
**Upon request, we can include the Galapagos National Park and INGALA Transit Control Card fees (US$100 and US$20 respectively and subject to change without prior notice). However, due to logistical reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operational departure date and not before.
***Guests may bring their own wine or spirits; however, there is a corkage fee of $25 USD + tax.
- During peak season dates, the cruise reserves the right to prioritize reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates. A peak season supplement also applies.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of twin/double cabins for single use dependent on availability.
- Twin/Double Cabins for single use incur a 100% surcharge of the price per person.
- Regardless the number of cabins occupied, the ship’s authorized maximum operating capacity cannot exceed 40 guests.
- Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical, or operational reasons.
- All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increase, additional charges may apply.
- All credit card payments are exempt from additional fees.
- In high season like Christmas and New Year there is a charge of US$ 191 per adult and $115 per child.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.