Amazing Isabela & Santa Cruz 6 days
A province totally
surrounded by water
The Galapagos archipelago is made up of 14 islands and numerous islets lying 972 kilometers off the Ecuadorian mainland. The islands, their national park and the marine biological reserve comprise the only province totally surrounded by water.
The main attraction in this tour is the Isabela Island; it is located in the western portion of the Galapagos and together with its great neighbor Fernandina, is one of the recent emerging of the archipelago. The island western position has a great natural richness. Isabella is one of the few islands where you can see the Galapagos Penguin and the Flamenco of the Caribbean. Its coastline has extensive beaches covered by mangroves and wet lands of importance for seabirds.
Amazing Isabela & Santa Cruz 6 Days
Day 1: Transfer to hotel visiting Highlands “Rancho Primicias” & Twin Craters / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 2: Tortuga Bay / Transfer to the pier / Speed boat to Isabela 14:00 / Transfer to the hotel / Hotel accommodation in Isabela
Day 3: Trekking at Sierra Negra Volcano and Chico Volcano / Hotel accommodation in Isabela
Day 4: Cabo Rosa / Hotel accommodation in Isabela
Day 5: Early transfer to the pier/ Speed boat to Santa Cruz 06:00 / Transfer to hotel / Bay Tour / Hotel accommodation in Santa Cruz
Day 6: Transfer to airport
Rates: From $1580.00
- Visit two islands
- Accommodation according to your hotel category with private bathroom and daily breakfast
- Detailed meals (5 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Box Lunch)
- All transfers (in & out from airports in Galapagos)
- Day & half day tours (sharing basis)
- Speed boats in sharing basis
- Bilingual – naturalist certified guides
- Snorkel equipment, towels
- Air tickets to – from / Galapagos
- Galapagos Transit Control Card $20.00 per person (adults and children)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100.00 per adult / $50.00 per child under 12 years, to be paid in cash upon arrival in Galápagos
- Isabela Entrance fee $10.00
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- For local holidays and high season supplements may apply.
- In some hotels you can choose the room with an ocean view, it has an additional cost but you can check if there is availability.
- Triple room applies for two adults and 1 child up to 12 years old.
- Departures every day
- We recommend you to arrive in Galapagos on the first flight