Cerro Tijeretas in San Cristobal is an ideal place to carry out activities of night diving. The place does not have strong currents and the visibility is very good. You can observe sea turtles, striped blankets, balloon fish, octopus, hedgehogs and more. You can also find lobsters along the profile to a depth of 3 mts.
Departure from San Cristobal
What is included?
The rate includes
- Diving equipment
- 1 dive
- Bilingual dive guides (according to regulation of the Galapagos National Park – a naturalist guide dive master of the Marine Reserve with 8 passengers assisted by a dive master)
- Soft drinks
The rates does not include
- Personal expenses
- Itineraries and programme are subject to change without previous notice due mainly to readjustment of the National Park policies and regulations, weather conditions, seasonal changes or safety reasons.
- Night diving allowed in selected locations only
- All rentals and Nitrox are subject to a 12% IVA (VAT) tax
- All payments on board cash only