La Pinta Yacht
(Capacity: 48 passengers)
Luxury Modern Design
Yacht La Pinta’s modern design offers plenty of style and comfort throughout its interior and exterior spaces. It is the perfect size for exploring some of the most precious and hard-to-reach places in the Galapagos Islands. Sustainable sailing is a big component of Yacht La Pinta’s operations, too, and the vessel takes several measures to help safeguard the ecosystem. This Galapagos Yacht measures approximately 209 feet (64 meters) and features 24 cabins that accommodate up to 48 guests. As four of these are connecting; they are ideal for groups of families or friends traveling together.
Northern Itinerary: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Monday to Friday
Monday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
Tuesday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Eden Islet / PM Sombrero Chino Islet: Sombrero Chino Islet
Wednesday: AM Bartolome Island: Bartolome / PM Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
Thursday: AM Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay / PM Genovesa Island: Prince Phillip Steps
Friday: AM Baltra Island: Baltra airport
Rates: From $5024.00
Eastern Islands: 5 Days / 4 nights
Thursday to Monday
Thursday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM South Plaza Island: South Plaza
Friday: AM Santa Fe Island: Santa Fe / PM San Cristobal Island: Cerro Colorado Tortoise Breeding Centre
Saturday: AM San Cristobal Island: Punta Pitt / PM San Cristobal Island: Cerro Brujo
Sunday: AM Española Island: Punta Suarez / PM Española Island: Gardner Bay
Monday: AM Santa Cruz Island / Baltra Island: Charles Darwin Research Station / Baltra airport
Rates: From $5024.00
Western Galapagos Itinerary: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Friday to Thursday
Friday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM North Seymour Island: North Seymour Island
Saturday: AM Isabela Island: Punta Vicente Roca / PM Fernandina Island: Punta Espinoza
Sunday: AM Isabela Island: Urbina Bay / PM Isabela Island: Tagus Cove
Monday: AM Rabida Island: Red Beach / PM Santa Cruz Island: Cerro Dragon
Tuesday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station / PM Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
Wednesday: AM Floreana Island: Post Office Bay / PM Floreana Island: Punta Cormorant & Champion Islet
Thursday: AM Baltra Island: Baltra Airport
Rates: From $6732.00
- All meals
- Soft drinks*
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical careo n board (but not the cost of the medication)
- Taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Mercure, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton; for Casa Gangotena a further feeder service is provided to/from Hilton Colón, this service does not have additional cost) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colón, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
- Airfare to/from the Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US $100 subject to change without notice)*
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person)*
- Fuel Surcharges
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities, gifts
- Laundry or valet service and additional items.
- Corkage fee of $27 + taxes
- At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change).
- Soft drinks include juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails.
- Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
- During high season like Christmas and New Year there is a charge of US$ 251 per adult and $151 per child.
- During high season All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- No discounts apply
- During high season Luxury Cabins for single use have a surcharge of 100%.
- During high season Luxury Plus Cabins (4) for twin/double use have a surcharge of 100%.
- Children’s policy does not apply during peak season
- Children under 12 years old sharing a cabin with their parents or guardians: 10% off. (Applies only to one child per adult paying full fare)
- Minimum age 6 years old
- Children’s policy does not apply on especific dates.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical, Galapagos Park regulations or operational reasons.
- All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increases, additional changes may apply