Enjoy the charm of Quito and its surroundings
Quito Day Trips
- Accommodations in Napo Cultural Center
- All meals
- River transportation to Coca – Napo Cultural Center – Coca
- Entrance to Yasuni National Park and parrot clay licks
- Community and naturalist bilingual guide
- Impermeable poncho and rubber boots
- All excursions and activities like program detail
- Flight ticket to/from Coca
- Other non-specified requirements
What to bring?
- Small day pack for excursions. Zip lock-type plastic bags to cover optics or other gear.
- Insect repellent (Skin-so-soft or DEET product with at least 20% concentration). No inflammable sprays as they are not allowed by the airline. Sunscreen lotion with a high SPF factor.
- Flashlight or headlamp bright enough for use on night walks.
- Personal toiletries and medications (carry medications with you when arriving and leaving the lodge).
- Extra batteries/film/video tapes as appropriate.
- Original passport (always good to have while traveling).
- Credit card Visa, MasterCard and Diners for bar bills and cash (US$) for Artesania purchases.
- All prices are per person
- Children under 5 years, hotel free in same parents room plus 50% of airfare to be paid.
- Children under 12 years get 30% discount on hotel prices in the same parents room.
- Napo Cultural Center recommend for families with children to take a private guide.
- Departures available any day of the week, except Sunday.
- There is a limit of 20 kilograms to check in per person in the aircraft plus carry on. If you are checking in more weight than the excess baggage will be charged to you directly by airline. Rain poncho and rubber boots (from size 3 to 12) provided when needed for excursions.