Rafting Anzu River - Half Day
Enjoy an adventure on the Anzu River, specially with the little ones. Our professional, internationally certified guides, will make you laugh and enjoy every part of the day keeping you safe. We make sure to take you through the most beautiful places on the river with a very high level of security. During this trip, we can jump into the water, swim, float on the raft. You’ll have fun, guaranteed! Halfway through we will have a delicious lunch on the banks of the river on the beach of “Shangrilla”.
AM 08:00 – PM 14:00 / Hotel pick up or meeting point (Tena / Archidona)
AM 08:45 – PM 14:45 / Transfer to the river entrance
AM 09:00 – PM 15:00 / Safety talk
AM 09:15 – PM 15:15 / Rafting starts
AM 10:30 – PM 16:30 / Water break & picture time
AM 12:15 – PM 17:15 / Rafting take out and transfer (Tena / Archidona)
**The itinerary may vary according to rain and water levels**
3 – 4 Hours
- 2 hours of rafting (aprox).
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified and professional guides / IRF (International Rafting Federation) & ACA (American Canoe Association)
- Rafting Gear (Helmet, Lifejacket, Paddle, and Semi-Dry Top)
- Intern Shuttle (Tena & Archidona)
- First Aid Kit (with a certified first aid guide)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers (outside the city)
What to bring?
- Shirt o T-shirt (Quick dry preferably NO COTTON)
- Insect repellant
- Pants, Shorts or Leggings (Quick dry preferably)
- Bathing suit (Quick dry preferably)
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (Light hikes, Anti-slip styling, keep in mind that they will get wet, that do not come off easily
People who have respiratory problems or cardiovascular diseases.
Beginner, Class II
For adults and children minimum age 4 years old. Pet friendly