Rafting Jatun Yacu River - Full Day
Unforgettable experience. You’ll have 7-8 hours on a raft with us, feeling the adrenaline of running this class III river. Our carefully selected guides will make you laugh and enjoy every part of the day while keeping you safe and at ease.
Discover crystal clear water and colorful orchids blooming on the mountainsides that will leave you in awe. Stop on an island, meet and interact with a Kichwa community, a unique experience that you can only get here in the Amazon. Varied activities, games and a delicious Kayak Ecuador lunch buffet style.
08:00 / Hotel pick up or meeting point (Tena / Archidona)
08:45 / Transfer to the river entrance (Cando Community)
09:00 / Safety talk
09:15 / Rafting starts
10:30 / Water break & picture time at Iluculin
11:00 / Rafting continues
12:00 / Lunch, games and guided visit to “Shandia Community”
13:00 / Rafting continues
15:15 / Rafting take out in Puerto Napo and transfer (Tena / Archidona)
**The itinerary may vary according to rain and water levels**
7 – 8 Hours
- 5 hours of rafting (aprox).
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified and professional guides / IRF (International Rafting Federation) & ACA (American Canoe Association)
- Rafting Gear (Helmet, Lifejacket, Paddle, and Semi-Dry Top)
- Intern Shuttle (Tena & Archidona)
- Lunch Buffet
- First Aid Kit (with a certified first aid guide)
- Guided visit to Local Community “Shandia” (Games, Handicraft shopping)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers (outside the city)
What to bring?
- Shirt o T-shirt (Quick dry preferably NO COTTON)
- Insect repellant
- Pants, Shorts or Leggings (Quick dry preferably)
- Bathing suit (Quick dry preferably)
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (Light hikes, Anti-slip styling, keep in mind that they will get wet, that do not come off easily
People who have respiratory problems or cardiovascular diseases.
Intermediate, Class III
For adults and children minimum age 7 years old. Pet friendly