Rafting Jatun Yacu River - Half Day
You’ll have 2 hours on a raft with us, feeling the adrenaline of running this class III river. Our carefully selected guides will make you laugh and enjoy every part of the day while keeping you safe and at ease.
Discover crystal clear water and colorful orchids blooming on the mountain sides that will leave you in awe. We make sure to take you through the most exciting parts of the river so you can enjoy to the fullest. Stop at the beautiful and warm Iluculín River to swim, relax and play games on the beach.
AM 08:00 – PM 14:00 / Hotel pick up or meeting point (Tena / Archidona)
AM 08:45 – PM 14:45 / Transfer to the river entrance
AM 09:00 – PM 15:00 / Safety talk
AM 09:15 – PM 15:15 / Rafting starts
AM 10:30 – PM 16:30 / Water break & picture time at Iluculin
AM 12:15 – PM 17:15 / Rafting take out and transfer (Tena / Archidona)
**The itinerary may vary according to rain and water levels**
3 – 4 Hours
- 2 hours of rafting (aprox).
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified and professional guides / IRF (International Rafting Federation) & ACA (American Canoe Association)
- Rafting Gear (Helmet, Lifejacket, Paddle, and Semi-Dry Top)
- Intern Shuttle (Tena & Archidona)
- First Aid Kit (with a certified first aid guide)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers (outside the city)
What to bring?
- Shirt o T-shirt (Quick dry preferably NO COTTON)
- Insect repellant
- Pants, Shorts or Leggings (Quick dry preferably)
- Bathing suit (Quick dry preferably)
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (Light hikes, Anti-slip styling, keep in mind that they will get wet, that do not come off easily
People who have respiratory problems or cardiovascular diseases.
Intermediate, Class III
For adults and children minimum age 7 years old. Pet friendly