Rafting Jondachi-Hollín Rivers - Full Day
Start this adventure with 40 minutes of walking in the primary forest. Then, have fun in the refreshing waters of the “Gran Cañón” exploring waterfalls and natural caves.
2 hours of rafting touring the Jondachi River, characterized by little water volume and a lot of slope. 3 hours of rafting in the swift river Hollín rapids. We will stop halfway to eat a delicious lunch on the banks of the Hollín River. Admire more than 15 showy waterfalls from your raft.
07:30 / Hotel pick up or meeting point (Tena / Archidona)
08:00 / Transfer to the river entrance (Mondayacu Community)
09:30 / Guided visit to “The Gran Cañon”
10:15 / Safety talk
10:30 / Rafting starts
12:30 / Lunch
13:30 / Rafting continues
16:15 / Rafting take out in Santo Domingo Community and transfer (Tena / Archidona)
**The itinerary may vary according to rain and water levels**
- 5 hours of rafting (aprox).
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified and professional guides / IRF (International Rafting Federation) & ACA (American Canoe Association)
- Rafting Gear (Helmet, Lifejacket, Paddle, and Semi-Dry Top)
- Intern Shuttle (Tena & Archidona)
- First Aid Kit (with a certified first aid guide)
- Satellite tracking KAYAK ECUADOR (We have a satellite phone to monitor the operation during the tour.
- Guided visit to “Gran Cañon del Jondachi”
- Transfers (outside the city)
What to bring?
- Shirt o T-shirt (Quick dry preferably NO COTTON)
- Insect repellant
- Pants, Shorts or Leggings (Quick dry preferably)
- Bathing suit (Quick dry preferably)
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (Light hikes, Anti-slip styling, keep in mind that they will get wet, that do not come off easily
People who have respiratory problems or cardiovascular diseases.
Advanced, Class IV
For adults and children minimum age 14 years old