Santa Cruz II Vessel
(Capacity: 90 passengers)
Something for Everyone
Sleek and modern, the Santa Cruz II is ready to send you on an adventure journey of the Galapagos Islands in contemporary style. Perfect for groups of any size, it’s numerous and large social spaces will give you the ability to enjoy peaceful moments: by yourself or in groups, as you wish. Galapagos land and aquatic activities abound in the form of hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, coastal explorations, and even a glass-bottom boat (for those looking to witness the underwater world of the Galapagos Islands without getting wet)! Exceptional service and exquisite gastronomy await to complement the fascinating journey you’re destined to experience during your Galapagos adventure travel aboard the Santa Cruz II, be it with family, friends, or on your own!
Eastern Islands: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Friday to Thursday
Friday: Baltra Island: Baltra Airport / PM Mosquera Island
Saturday: San Cristobal Island: Airport / PM San Cristobal Island: Punta Pitt
Sunday: AM Santa Fe Island: Santa Fe Island / PM South Plaza Island: South Plaza Island
Monday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Puerto Ayora & Charles Darwin Research Station / PM Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
Tuesday: AM Española Island: Punta Suarez / PM Española Island: Gardner Bay – Osborn Islet
Wednesday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Eden Islet / PM North Seymour Island
Thursday: AM Baltra Island: Airport
Rates: From $5514.00
Western Islands: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Thursday to Monday
Thursday: Baltra Island: Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Dragon Hill
Friday: AM Isabela Island: Punta Vicente Roca / PM Fernandina Island: Punta Espinoza
Saturday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station / PM Santa Cruz Island: Highlands
Sunday: AM Floreana Island: Baroness Tower + Post Office Bay / PM Floreana Island: Champion Islet & Punta Cormorant
Monday: AM Baltra Island: Airport
Rates: From $4112.00
Northern Islands: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Monday to Friday
Monday: Baltra Island: Baltra Airport / PM Santa Cruz Island: Las Bachas Beach
Tuesday: AM James-Santiago Island: Buccaneer Cove / PM Santiago Island: Puerto Egas
Wednesday: AM Jervis-Rabida Island: Red Beach / PM Bartolome Island: Bartolome
Thursday: AM Tower-Genovesa Island: Prince Philip´s Steps / PM Genovesa Island: Darwin Bay
Friday: AM Santa Cruz Island: Tortoise Reserve / Baltra Airport
Rates: From $4112.00
- All meals
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages – French, Italian – is available upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian)
- Snorkelling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (not including the cost of medication)
- Transfers in the islands
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Mercure, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton; for Casa Gangotena, a further feeder service is provided to/from Hilton Colón, this service does not have additional cost.) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
- Internet / Wi-Fi, only for guests staying in cabins on the “Panorama Deck”
- Wet Suits: Available for rent, NET rate US$ 17 + VAT per guest for 5- or 7-day expeditions
- Air transportation to / from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without previous notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without previous notice)**
- Migration Control Card (US$ 20 subject to change without previous notice)*
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic ***- and non-alcoholic beverage
- Internet / Wi-Fi ****
- Laundry or valet service
- Gifts and additional items
- Travel insurance
- At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$ 100 and Migration Control Card Fee of US$ 20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
- Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of US$ 27+taxes.
- Internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- In high season like Christmas and New Year there is a charge of US$ 219 per adult and $131 per child.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.