Perú Two Cultures 7 Days
Perú Two Cultures 7 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Lima´s airport / Hotel Accommodation in Lima
Day 2: AM Flight to Cusco / Arrival and transfer to Hotel / Free morning to acclimatize / PM City tour Cusco / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 3: AM Optional visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas / PM Afternoon at leisure / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 4: AM Ollanta / Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes / Ollanta / Hotel Accommodation in Cusco
Day 5: AM Tourist bus to Puno / PM La Raya / Pucara / Kalasaya Archaeological Complex / Hotel Accommodation in Puno
Day 6: AM Visit to the Floating Island of Los Uros / Taquile Island / PM Return to Puno / Hotel Accommodation in Puno
Day 7: AM Transfer to the airport to board the flight to Lima. Arrival and connection with the international flight
Rates: From $1033.00
- Transfer in and out from / to Lima, Cusco and Puno.
- Meals (6 Breakfast, 2 Lunch)
- Lodging for 06 nights at selected hotels + breakfast.
- HD City Tour Cusco and nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca – Pucara.
- FD Machu Picchu: Expedition or Voyager Class Train from Ollanta.
- Tour Bus Cusco – Puno: entrance´s fee + buffet lunch.
- FD Titicaca Lake: Uros Island and Taquile Island + typical lunch.
- Meals mentioned or according to the itinerary.
- Personal assistance.
- Flight tickets
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Medical and travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any extra activities not detailed in the program
- Overweight in Luggage
- Not specified meals
- Tours mentioned in Regular services (SIB) in Spanish or English.
- Prices are in American Dollars per person.
- Prices may be subject to variations at any time without previous notification.
- Prices are not valid during Dakar (06 – 17 January), Easter (April 18/19), The Inti Raymi in Cusco – Jun 22nd to 26th, Pan American Games (July 26 – Aug 11), National Holidays (July 28/29), Christmas (24/25 Dec) and New Year. Ask for prices.
- Train tickets are not refund.
- Booking cancellation and voidance (or parts of it) are subject to penalties and administrative charges.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to timetable variations in: international and domestic flights, trains, buses, delay in rivers and lakes due to weather conditions, social unrest or natural catastrophes and technical malfunction (planes). If that is the case, the best alternative will always be sought to the passengers. Additional charges will be paid by the passenger.