Whitewater Kayak Tena, Napo - Full day
This Full Day tour is perfect for people who already paddle and know the sport, but also for those who want to try something new. Our qualified/certified guides and instructors will make you have a perfect adventure day with the level of difficulty you prefer.
During the day we ensure beautiful landscapes, full of jungle and nature, as well as fun and total safety in the water. We can operate all the classifications of rivers within the province of Napo – Ecuador where the quality of whitewater is exceptional. The river you choose to run will depend on your level of experience.
08:00 / Hotel pick up or meeting point (Tena-Archidona)
08:30 / Transfer to Kayak´s Ecuador Warehouse
09:00 / Assignment of Equipment and Basic Talk
10:00 / We start our Kayak day
12:00 / Lunch
13:00 / We continue paddling
15:00 / Transfer to your hotel or destination point (Tena-Archidona)
**The itinerary may vary according to rain and water levels**
- Gear (Kayak, Helmet, Paddle, Skirt, Splash Jacket & PFD
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified Instructors / ACA (American Canoe Association)
- Intern transfers in (Tena & Archidona) (Hotel-River-Hotel)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers (outside the city)
What to bring?
- Shirt o T-shirt (Quick dry preferably NO COTTON)
- Insect repellant
- Pants, Shorts or Leggings (Quick dry preferably)
- Bathing suit (Quick dry preferably)
- Shoes / closed toe shoes (Light hikes, Anti-slip styling, keep in mind that they will get wet, that do not come off easily
- Bottle of water
People who have respiratory problems or cardiovascular diseases.
Class II, III or IV
Minimum age 12 years old